CANCELLATION POLICY BELROSE TUTORING ACADEMY
1. This Policy is designed to limit regular cancellations of tutoring sessions, as well as to ensure respect and fairness between students and tutors.
2. If unable to attend a scheduled tutoring session, all students must:
a) Provide notice to their tutor of their unavailability no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson.
b) If their tutor is not able to be contacted, or is unavailable in any way, provide notice to Belrose Tutoring Academy directly to notify them of the student’s unavailability no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson.
3. At first instance of not providing the notice described above will not incur any fee however the student will be issued with a warning.
4. On subsequent breach by failing to provide adequate notice as described above, Belrose Tutoring Academy reserves the right to charge the client the full fee for the scheduled lesson.
5. All students receive one free cancellation within 24 hours of a scheduled tutoring session, per each academic term, to account for unforeseen circumstances.