BTA - Organisational, Study
& Note-taking Skills
Are you a high school student or top performing primary school student looking to take your academic skills to the next level?
Look no further than BTA's Organisational, Study and Note-taking Skills Session !
In just one hour, you'll receive expert guidance on the most important skills you need to succeed in school and beyond. We'll prioritise the most essential skills, tailored to your individual needs, so you can start applying them right away. Plus, you'll receive a comprehensive workbook that covers a range of topics, so you can continue to develop your skills at your own pace.
But why stop there? We understand that improving academic skills is an ongoing process, which is why we offer subsequent sessions for students who want to continue their learning journey. We recommend booking in for these sessions once per term to ensure there's enough focus on these often overlooked, yet extremely valuable skills.
By signing up for BTA's Organisational, Study and Note-taking Skills Session, you'll gain the tools you need to succeed academically. You'll become more organised, efficient, and confident in your abilities, and you'll learn how to set yourself up for success. With our expert guidance and comprehensive workbook, you'll be well on your way to achieving your goals.
Don't wait any longer to improve your academic skills. Sign up for BTA's Organisational, Study and Note-taking Skills Session today and start your journey towards academic success!
These sessions will take place over the April School Holidays from Monday 10th of April - Saturday 22nd of April. The dates/times & locations for the sessions can be found in the interactive form below.
• Discover why being organised is crucial to your academic success
• Learn about school organisation systems, including digital and paper systems
• Find out the benefits of having a system and how to make one
• Explore common methods, including the Cornell Method, the SQ3R Method and the Pomodoro Technique
• Meet Ravi and Georgia, two students who have mastered their organisational skills and learn from their examples
• Learn how to create effective class notes that will help you retain information
• Discover HSC note-taking strategies that will make studying for your exams a breeze
• Explore different note-taking methods and find the one that works best for you
• Gain an understanding of how note-taking can improve your academic performance
• Learn how to study effectively and efficiently
• Understand the difference between studying and homework and how to balance both
• Set SMART goals and create a study space that's conducive to learning
• Explore the benefits of having a study method and learn from an example student
• Discover BTA's hot tips for studying more efficiently
• Reflect on your studying habits with student self-reflection questions and take action with the student action list